Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Painting Mountains ...Grand Teton National Park

'Summer Glory' 11x14 pastel
We will be painting mountains in tomorrow evening's Pastel Master Class so to get in the mood I decided to paint a scene from Grand Teton National Park. My group of art friends will be going to Jackson Hole this July to paint. We will be staying at Moulton Ranch Cabins and the views from the ranch are spectacular. We should be there at the height of wildflower season so I will be in my glory!

2 comments:

Mark Landes said...

Great painting. Works on a number of levels. Colors, texture,contrast, values.

Karen said...

Thanks Mark. I look forward to having the chance to paint these mountains in person this summer!