Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Daily Painting....Autumn Pond

'Autumn Pond' 8x10 pastel

I am always looking for a reason to travel but sometimes if you are open to it, you can find beauty in your own backyard. Sunday was one of those times. In the park just down the street from me, I saw so many paintable scenes. This was one of them. This painting is done on the last piece of gatorboard I had prepared. I am getting used to it I think and I will make some more.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors in this piece! Nice composition too!

Jo Castillo said...

This is one of my favorites. Very serene, yet full of life. Nice colors.
Jo

Karen said...

Thank you for commenting. It was one of those lucky days where every where I looked there was a painting!
Karen