Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, October 27, 2006

Sharing Corey's Work

My son Corey is a freshman at Kennesaw State University majoring in art. His interests and experience are mainly with web design. Since he was in high school band he never had room in his schedule to take any art classes. So this is his first experience with taking a drawing class and this is one of his first drawings. I just wanted to share it. I am proud of how hard he is working and so glad he is enjoying his art courses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen ... long time since we 'met'. Just to say that this is a great drawing ... and I really mean that. Everything about it is just about perfect - composition, tone, craftsmanship. Corey should be very proud ... and DO MORE!

Nice to catch up with you again ... and thanks for the mention on WC 'To Blog or not to Blog?'.

Beanie