Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Low Country Marsh

'Signs of Spring' 5x7 pastel
I was starting to clean up the pastels I used for the egret painting when I thought it would be fun to do a marsh painting using only those pastels. It was a fun little experiment and this marsh scene looks so nice with the Egret painting. I think it would great practice to do the same scene with a few different color palettes. I'll put that on my list! Tonight I am going to paint with Jayne so look for the results tomorrow.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $75 USD
Or, send me an email

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!
*HUGS*

Lindsay said...

Hi Karen, hopalong here!! You are welcome and I've also subscribed to your blog. I'm learning loads looking at yoru work. Pleased to meet you.

N Poucher said...

Beautiful trees and sky!

Karen said...

Thank you all for stopping by and commenting! I appreciate the feedback!