Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Purple Haze Lavender Farm

'Purple Haze' 16x20 pastel
I have been wanting to finish this painting for weeks but I never had enough time. I usually only have time to fit in smaller paintings into my schedule. But today was quiet and I am already packed for vacation so I stayed home to paint today. This is from a photo I took at the Purple Haze Lavender Farm in Sequim, Washington. I'd love to go and paint there!

4 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Very nice, I like the strokes in this.

Susannah said...

I so enjoy receiving Painting My World! I love everything you do, especially your Chicago street scenes. You are my favorite artist.
Hope you have a wonderful vacation!

Karen said...

Thank you Jo and Susannah! I appreciate your visits to my blog!
Karen

Anora McGaha said...

Wow is that stunningly beautiful. How much do you want for that? Email me if you would at anoraegan@yahoo.com.

Thanks!