Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

New England Summer Meadow 5x7 pastel

'New England Summer' 5x7 pastel
I am a firm believer in the benefit of lots of painting practice to advance your skills. I am fortunate that I am able to paint full time now but when I was just starting out in pastel I was working full time so it was hard to find the time to practice but I managed to paint every day by doing small studies as I called them. I liked to work 5x7 or 8x10 and since I only had an hour to paint I learned to get the main idea down fast. I encourage anyone who wishes to see an improvement in their work to try some fast and small studies! This little one is 5x7 from a photo I took on Nantucket Island.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $45 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments: