Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Another Plein Air Tree 5x7 pastel

'Up on the Hill' 5x7 pastel
This is the other orange tree I painted last week at the Anderson Creek Paint out. I really enjoyed painting at this beautiful spot and we are making plans for another painting event this Spring! I did all of my plein air paintings on either Uart or Wallis that I had mounted on archival matboard. It made it so easy to frame them on location. Nice to paint on as well!

Be sure to mark your calenders for my annual Open Studio on Saturday November 19th from 10-4. This year I will have my open studio a part of the Studio Tour of the Artist's of Northwest Atlanta. So it will be a great day for you to come out and visit the studios of some wonderful local artists. Click Here for a map and more information on the participating artists.

No comments: