Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Painting the Marshes in Pastel

'Indian Summer Day'       16x20      psatel     ©Karen Margulis
available in my Etsy shop  $275
I have been out of town all week with no computer so my postings have been sparse. I just returned home and I am looking forward to getting back into the studio and back to regular postings. The other day I asked for suggestions for blog topics. I received several great emails. Thank you for responding and for the suggestions. I will definitely work them into my postings schedule.

Today I'd like to share a painting I did a couple of weeks ago. It was on the blog but wasn't the main photo so I wanted to share it again. It was spoken for but the collector has since chosen another painting so this one is now available for sale.

If you would like to see the original blog post it can be found here.  The topic was how to find smaller compositions within a larger painting.

No comments: