Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Don't Miss this Sale and See How Versatile my Set Is!

'Morning Majesty'                9x12              pastel              ©Karen Margulis
available $225

When I was testing my pastel selections for my Terry Ludwig signature set (Floral Landscape) I pushed the limits. Even though the set is intended for flowers in the landscape I have painted marshes, clouds, water and more. I find the set to be quite versatile!  But I had not yet tried to paint snow or mountains so when I was setting up for my Patreon demo I decided to use my Floral Landscape set exclusively.

The result? I could have painted exclusively with the set but I did add a darker turquoise, a darker yellow ochre and two blue Nupastels. These weren't even critical but the Nupastels were good for the detail in the mountain shapes. It is so nice to have a set that I can rely on for multiple subjects!


Do you need some Terry Ludwig pastels? Now is the time! The End of the Year Sale is on now through December 31! All sets are 20% off retail! visit www.terryludwig.com




The reference photo from my trip to Norway this fall

My signature set of Terry Ludwig pastels 'Floral Landscape' with a few extras I used for the painting. A couple are part of the set but out of their places. I only added the turquoise. dark ochre and two blue Nupastels. 

SEE THE COMPLETE DEMO OF THIS PAINTING OVER ON MY PATREON PAGE

No comments: