Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

New Video Demo: How Do I Know If I am Finished?


'Endless Inspiration'             11x14              pastel                  ©Karen Margulis
available in my Etsy shop $195

What a difference 10 years makes! In this video I pull out a painting that I THOUGHT was finished at the time. But after 10 years of painting I realized that this oldie had some problems. I show you what I could have done better and rework the painting to bring it up to 2020! Click on the link below to watch the video. Scroll down to see the original painting BEFORE I made the adjustments in the demo.








The 'Before' Version completed 10 years ago.


If you like my videos on YouTube please help me by subscribing to my channel and giving my videos a like. If you want to be notified as soon as a new video is released be sure to hit the bell icon. Thanks for watching and sharing!

No comments: