Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, September 26, 2021

It's Recycle Day in the Studio! Video Demo!

                'Delight'              14x11             pastel                ©Karen Margulis       available $325


I know what it is like to struggle with a painting. I know it sometimes seems like the only thing left to do is tear it up and throw it away! I have had those paintings where I never want to see them again! But I also don't like to pastel perfectly good paper especially the more expensive sanded papers. So I save the duds in a box and take them out occasionally for a mass recycling day.

In my latest video I share a very simple way to recycle sanded paper that can get rid of the bad and give rise to something new and exciting! All you need is some rubbing alcohol and a brush.
Click on the link below to watch the video. 

                                            https://youtu.be/Y1Yjg_Gz8rA            


Here is the recycled paper. It was a scrap piece of paper I used for a demo. It was a mess but the paper was too good to throw away. 


 Do you prefer to throw away your duds or do you recycle them? How do you like to recycle you papers? 

No comments: