Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Back from the Sunny Caribbean!


I am back from by Caribbean cruise all rested and tan. We had a fabulous time on the Zuiderdam. We ate great food, saw some beautiful islands, met wonderful new friends (Hi to Rhonda, Pete, Joyce and Angela!) I took 1800 pictures...yes you read that right! I actually took a lot of people pictures because I want to paint more people this year. Even though it wasn't a painting trip I did manage to paint everyday. I painted 18 aceo's and 3 5x7's. I kept them small so I could paint on my lounge chair. This set up worked out perfectly. I could relax on the lounger and paint at the same time. The painting in this photo is 5x7 and was done plein air at Half Moon Cay, Holland America's private island in the Bahamas. I am finishing up my unpacking then I'll post a close up.

No comments: