Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

More ACEO Pastels...Shell, Cat & Dunes


I am all packed for the cruise and my suitcase is by the door. I have some pastels, paper and a little watercolor set to keep me busy. I am bringing two new painting books to study and my sketchbook. We'll see just how productive I will be. Here are three new installments in my miniature painting series. The bottom two are done on black LaCarte paper. I have never worked on black before and it was so funny that we talked about it in class the other night...I had just painted these that day. I did like it and I am working on another larger painting on black that I will post tomorrow. The bottom one is my cat Ceara..yes she is the Queen of my 5 cats!

No comments: