Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, April 09, 2007

The Beach at Harbor Island, SC

'South Carolina Sea Oats' 8x10 pastel
I remember thinking that I had never seen such perfect sea oats before. They were tall and thick and just covering the dunes on Harbor Island. I can't wait to go back to the coast and paint some more! Jayne, Holly and I will be traveling in a couple of weeks back to the South Carolina Coast. This time we will explore Pawley's Island and the surrounding areas. We are very excited about getting back to paint the beaches and salt marshes. I am trying to practice for painting plein air by getting my landscapes simple with out too much fussy details. This painting is done on LaCarte paper. Right now on the easel or in my head...are threee things....the comission I am working on which is half done, another nest and another one of my cats...my pretty calico, Ceara. So, I will be busy this week!

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $95 plus $7 s/h
Or, send me an email

No comments: