Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Daily Painting....Bluebirds SOLD

'You can do it!' 5x7 pastel
My friend Jayne has a pair of Bluebirds nesting in her yard and it is my goal to get some good photos of them. She is feeding them meal worms so soon they will be coming to her on a regular basis and it will be easier to get photos. In the meantime I painted this one of a daddy Bluebird enticing the baby in the nest box. They are such beautiful little birds and a joy to paint!

1 comment:

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

Our blue birds come to the window and lok at us as though they want to come in the house with us. It never occured to me until now that they want worms. They have been fed somewhere else. I'll give it a try.
I also like to paint picures of them Thanks