Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

News to Share


I have good news to share with you. These two paintings have been accepted into the Southeastern Pastel Society's 2007 Members' Juried Exhibition. The opening reception is on June 2, 2007 at 7pm at Art Station in Stone Mountain Georgia. Terry Ludwig is the juror. I am excited to be able to be a part of this show...now I have to get them framed! The top painting, 'Afternoon Clouds' has already been sold. The bottom one 'Blue Ridge Daisies' was based on a plein air painting I did in the Blue Ridge mountains and has special meaning for me so I am happy it was accepted.

1 comment:

Jo Castillo said...

Karen, Congratulations!! These look like winners to me. I especially like the flowers, nice composition on those. Beautiful.

Jo