Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Taos Pueblo ACEO

'Taos Pueblo Door' 2.5 x 3.5 pastel
I had time to paint this little ACEO. I am still trying to let my elbow rest so I haven't done too much yet. It's giving me some time to get organized! We loved our visit to Taos Pueblo. We got there as it first opening in the morning and we had perfect early morning light and no crowds. We spent about 2 hours, bought some watermelon juice and some jewelry. As we were leaving...the whole scene had changed dramatically. Crowds of people filed in and the colorful doors were opened to welcome people into the shops. I am glad we saw the magic of the early morning!
Note to Carol....I have received and replied to your emails!! If you don't get a reply today give me a call so we can catch up!!!

No comments: