Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, September 03, 2007

Field of Daisies

'Daisy Delight' 6x6 pastel
Today's painting is another one I did at Jayne's on Sunday. I always have fun painting flowers! This week I have a couple of pet commissions to work on as well as get ready for company this weekend. September will be a busy month here. This weekend Michael's sister and fiance Seth are visiting...next weekend maybe his dad and Janet....the last weekend of the month Michael's mom is flying in for Caitlin's Sweet Sixteen...we are planning a weekend of fun and a night on the town for her birthday on the 29th. I will be busy this month!

2 comments:

Jamie Williams Grossman said...

Karen, this piece is really stunning!

Karen said...

Thanks Jamie! I never get tired of painting daisies! Thanks for looking!
Karen