Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, November 10, 2008

News to Share

New Gallery Representation!
I am very pleased to announce that I am now represented by Inspirosity in Beaver Pennsylvannia. Check out their website or stop by if you are in the Pittsburgh area! I am looking forward to working with them.

Dick Blick Ad
My painting 'Wildwood Nights' was chosen to illustrate the ad for Nupastels in the Dick Blick Fall catalog. I haven't seen the actual copy yet but I am very pleased to have them notice my work.

Appalachian Pastel Society Workshop
I have been asked to offer a presentation and workshop on painting the winter landscape for the Appalachian Pastel Society. It will be held in January and I will announce more information as it becomes available. I am working on my plans to make this a fun and informative workshop.

No comments: