Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Sapphire Beach, St Thomas USVI

'Paradise' 5x7' pastel
This is likely my last post for a week. I will be on a cruise with very slow and expensive internet access. I am bringing my pastels in my newly down-sized travel kit. I plan on painting every day. We will be visiting Sapphire Beach again as well as some others so I hope to get some great reference photos too. I hope everyone has a great week. Please plan on coming back to see my new work!

5 comments:

Karen Hargett said...

Have a great vacation! I'll be looking forward to lots of paintings when you get back.

Karen said...

Thanks Karen!

Jala Pfaff said...

Very evocative feel to this.

Jo Castillo said...

You are in the middle of the trip by now, hope it is great. This is a lovely scene. I like the poppy fields below, too

SAKHS TASSOPOULOS said...

YOU HOVE A VERY GOOD HAND FOR DRAWING. I LIKE IT