Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Plein Air Workshop Report

Yesterday was my Plein Air Workshop and we had a great day! The weather wasn't looking too good and I was ready with 'Plan B' but just in time for the workshop the clouds cleared and the sun even came out! We were fortunate to be able to paint in Jayne's neighbor Bessie's beautiful garden. Everyone did some great little paintings and I hope will be encouraged to get outside and paint more often! This is the 5x7 demo painting I did of Bessie's beautiful yellow poppies. I love poppies!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Karen, thank you for a wonderful, relaxing afternoon. I got to do three of my favorite things: be outside among the flowers, paint and be with good friends! Thanks for the workshop and for organizing a great afternoon!

Karen said...

Hi Deb,
I'm so glad you were able tomake it and that the wether cooperated! It was a very nice afternoon and I'm glad you enjoyed it too!