Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Clover and Dandelions

'Common Beauty'      8x10       pastel
There is beauty everywhere we look even in a patch of grass....which is where I found these pretty little flowers that many consider pests.  We can find beauty no matter where we go which is why I will embrace the South and the 'Land of Green'!  I am sad to leave New Mexico and the wide open spaces and arid land that I love, but I am also looking forward to finding new inspiration here among the trees!  It's so funny how we see things and I had to smile as my plane landed today in Atlanta. The woman behind be was so excited to be coming home from the desert to 'Her Georgia Trees' !  It was great to be away but nice to be home too!

No comments: