Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Painting Accepted!

I'm pleased to share that my painting 'First Encounter' has been accepted into the Southern Appalachian Artist Guild National Juried Exhibition. The Opening Reception is October 17th at the Blue Ridge Mt Arts Association Art Center in Blue Ridge, Georgia. That's a mouthful! I am so excited that this painting of my two siamese cats has been recognized. Those of you who have met Maya & Tobi know that I managed to capture their cattitude in this painting. I am looking forward to meeting the juror, Ann Templeton at the reception.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I love this one of cats-beautiful colors and shadows!

Cynthia said...

Good for you! I remember when you had this on your blog when you were working on it and I said then that this is a winner and by darn...you really captured the "look" that cats do to one another and of course your work is exceptional. Good luck!

Jo Castillo said...

Congratulations. This is just lovely, good luck!