Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Back to the Marsh

'After Sunrise' 8x10 pastel
I just got back from Chicago tonight and thought I'd do a quick post. This is an older painting but one I have always liked. I framed it for my upcoming Marsh Workshop and it looks very nice in it's gold frame. Chicago was great but I am so tired! We walked many miles all over the city and Lincoln Park. We got free passes to the Art Institute...a nice perk for students! I saw an exhibit in the new modern wing that really has my thoughts percolating! We'll see what comes of it.

4 comments:

Helen Harris said...

Great light & clarity...

Karen said...

Thank you Helen!

Cynthia said...

mmmmm this is really nice....gives me the feel of the marshes...I can smell it....wow.

Karen said...

Thanks Cynthia, I can't wait to get back and do some plein air marsh painting!