Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Blue Sky Marsh Painting

Whew! It's been a long but exciting weekend for me teaching two workshops. On Saturday I welcomed nine students for an introductory class and today I had twelve students for a workshop on painting the marsh. I had a lot of fun teaching and was so impressed with everyone's enthusiasm and work. Today, one of the exercises we did were some 5 and 10 minute marsh studies and they were wonderful! Here is one of mine.It is 4x6. I hope that everyone learned something and had a good time too!
To my students....I enjoyed meeting you all and hope to see you again! Thank you!

2 comments:

pattrsnd said...

Wow Karen...love the sky...just plain beautiful!!

Karen said...

Thanks David! Skies are so much fun to paint!