Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Afternoon at the Marsh

'Afternoon at the Marsh' 8x10 pastel
No time to paint today so I am sharing another plein air painting from my South Carolina trip. We made some of our own pumice supports and I used it for this painting. It gives a bit more of a textural look.
I am working on cleaning and organizing my studio for next Saturday's Open Studios Sale. We will have the art of 10 local artists this year so I am very excited about this year's show. Please stop by if you are in the Atlanta area Saturday December 5th from 10-6. I'd love to see you! I'll be posting some preview pictures over he next few days.

1 comment:

Inna Lazarev said...

I love this impressionistic landscape. The gradual color transition creates very settling
atmosphere, and the water serves as a great balancer. Very peaceful and appealing!

Inna Lazarev,
www.innaartwork.com