Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wildflowers by the Roadside

'A Wild Patch' 8x10 pastel
This pretty patch of wildflowers were growing by the side of the highway up near Murphy, North Carolina. My husband and I were on a Miata ride when I saw the riot of color. We had to pull over and get some photos. One of my goals for 2010 is to do more plein air painting so next time I won't just take pictures....I'll try to paint them! Speaking of Plein air, I have finalized the dates for my plein air workshop. It will be held the weekend of May 14,15 and 16th in Murphy, NC. I have some great locations for us to paint and lodging at a great cabin will be included. I will be posting details but if you are interested let me know and I'll email them to you.

No comments: