Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Today's Art Tip ....Organizing the Business Side of Art

If one of your goals for 2010 is to get the business side of your art organized than I have a great book for you to read. You may be familiar with Alyson Stanfield's artbiz blog and her book 'I'd Rather be in the Studio' but if you haven't had a chance to read it, you should put it on your list. It is filled with solid advice to help you market yourself and your art. Even if it isn't your goal to sell your art at the moment, I would recommend reading the book and start getting organized. You just never know when opportunity knocks and you will be ready! Here is a quote from Alyson's website about the book and I agree!
"WARNING! Don't read this book at night!
It is known to cause the dizzying effects of having too many ideas. This is not a recipe for a good night's sleep."

No comments: