Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, February 05, 2010

Back to my Variation Challenge

'Variation Challenge #75' 5x7 pastel
I have finally gotten back to my variation challenge paintings and managed to paint four of them. I would love to finish the challenge so maybe I will paint some while I am cruising! I will be back from my voyages on February 21st but I do have blog posts lined up. I will be sharing paintings from my travels. I hope you enjoy them and I will be back to 'live' posting soon!
In case you missed my announcement....my online pastel classes will be starting in March. For more information click on the tabs at the top of the page!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cruising and painting! Sounds like a wonderful combination ;). Have fun.
Very nice variation, one of the best!

Anonymous said...

Really enjoying your landscapes. Thanks and continued happy painting to you!