Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, June 04, 2010

Morning Fog, Nantucket


Back to Nantucket for this 5x7 pastel study. I was happy to see the fog one morning last summer. It gave such atmosphere to the landscape that I love to paint. Of course it was nice when it burned off so we could then enjoy a day at the beach!


I am back from a wonderful cruise with my daughter. It was totally relaxing. I read two books and would you believe I didn't even paint! I didn't even bring my pastels! I think I will take one more day to catch up and unpack and then I am back to the dusty side! I want to apologize to my readers for two days with no images. I was posting by email and it seems I forgot to attach the pictures! I am back to normal posting now so thank you for letting me know something wasn't working!
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $75 USD
Or, send me an email

1 comment:

Anita Stoll said...

I love your fog paintings. You capture it so well. Welcome back.