Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sanibel Island Beach Pastel Painting

'Relaxation' 10x20 pastel
Ahhhh my favorite beach is on Sanibel Island right in front of Water's Edge Inn. I can see myself sitting under the beach umbrella with a good book. Usually though I can't sit still on Sanibel. I have to be on the hunt for shells or water birds or floating in the warm Gulf water. This painting is an unusual size for me at 10x20 but it suits the scene well. It is available for the June Large work sale price of $155. kemstudios@yahoo.com


Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $155 USD
Or, send me an email

2 comments:

Tootie said...

I think this is my favorite, so far. :) I can look at your paintings and know where you are. Just beautiful...

Karen said...

Thanks Tootie,
Your comment means a lot to me. Thanks for writing!