Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Windswept Meadows Pastel 8x10

'Windswept Meadows' 8x10 pastel
I just finished this painting and it makes me wish I had a trip planned to Nantucket this summer. It is such a beautiful island and I so enjoyed visiting family the last two summers. This summer I am headed out west though...a three week roadtrip out to Wyoming! We will be in Crested Butte Colorado in time for the Wildflower Festival so you can imagine how excited I am about that! I am planning something special for my blog while I am away so that you all can travel with me! Stay tuned for more information.
If you are in the Atlanta area, I have a couple of opening in this Sunday's Wildflower Workshop...please email me if you would like more information or to register.

No comments: