Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Maine Wildflowers

'Summer in Maine' 11x14
I love the wildflowers in Maine. These I found on a hike in Acadia National Park. I am now in Ouray, Colorado which is one of my favorite places. Tomorrow we take a jeep tour up to Yankee Boy Basin to see the wildflowers up there. It will be interesting to compare them to what we just saw in Crested Butte. I can't wait! If you'd like to read about my western adventure click on the link to my trip blog at the top of the page.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $175 USD
Or, send me an email

1 comment:

Brenda Boylan said...

Every time I pass this one particular open field with Queen Anne's Lace and other pretty wild things, I think of you and your work! Beautiful work Karen!