2018 Workshop Details Coming Soon! click here
Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction

Monday, August 02, 2010

Plein Air At Moulton Ranch in the Tetons


'Barn Tree' 8x10 plein air pastel
I am home from my great Western Adventure and downloaded all 5,700 photos! For those of you following my trip blog I apoligize for cutting it short but the internet access was very spotty to none during the last part of the trip. It was nice to be unplugged for a bit but I am anxious to get back to posting! I didn't have the chance to paint everyday (too busy exploring) but I did manage to paint 24 paintings which I will be sharing this week. I loved the trees out in Jackson....these big cottonwood trees lined the waterways and were so much fun to paint. I would love to do a series on this tree!

2 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

WOW!!! Fabulous!!!! I'm in awe!!

Glad you had such a wonderful trip!

Sonya Johnson said...

I love the loose, bold strokes you used, along with the colors here, Karen. Just fantastic!