Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, August 02, 2010

Plein Air At Moulton Ranch in the Tetons


'Barn Tree' 8x10 plein air pastel
I am home from my great Western Adventure and downloaded all 5,700 photos! For those of you following my trip blog I apoligize for cutting it short but the internet access was very spotty to none during the last part of the trip. It was nice to be unplugged for a bit but I am anxious to get back to posting! I didn't have the chance to paint everyday (too busy exploring) but I did manage to paint 24 paintings which I will be sharing this week. I loved the trees out in Jackson....these big cottonwood trees lined the waterways and were so much fun to paint. I would love to do a series on this tree!

2 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

WOW!!! Fabulous!!!! I'm in awe!!

Glad you had such a wonderful trip!

Sonya Johnson said...

I love the loose, bold strokes you used, along with the colors here, Karen. Just fantastic!