Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

White Mum 4x4 pastel

'White Mum' 4x4 pastel
About today's painting: pastel on moonstone canson paper done from life
I am looking forward to tonight's Back to Basic pastel class. We are continuing our focus on the still life and tonight we are painting white objects without using white pastels. I am excited about tonight's class not only because it is fun to paint white and to discover all of the colors in a white object, but also because I am going high tech with my new Ipad. I have been having so much fun with the ipad. I love fingerpainting with the Brushes app. For class I have prepared a slideshow of paintings that have a lot of white so we can see how other artists handle it. I have also made a bulletin board with the class notes on an app called 'corkulous'. It is so much fun!

No comments: