2018 Workshop Details Coming Soon! click here
Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction

Friday, April 22, 2011

My Favorite Color is.....SOLD

'Restful Meadows' 16x20 pastel
Purple! Yes it seems I am on a purple kick this week. I still have another lavender painting I haven't posted yet. I rarely miss a day of posting but I am in the middle of a big garage sale with my sister and there has been no painting or computer time for the last two days. One more day then I can relax a little.
I also would like to thank you all for the comments and good wishes on my IAPS painting. I am beyond excited about it and I appreciate your kind words of support!

1 comment:

Julie Hill said...

Karen, lovely post today. I can't remember if I told you or not...saw a fantastic piece of yours at Randy's....just wonderful in person.