Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wildwood Boardwalk at Night 5x7 pastel

'Wildwood Nights' 5x7 pastel
I've painted a larger version of this scene and recently has someone ask about it. It has long since been sold but I remembered that I still had the small study for the painting. This study is still available. It is such a fun scene and I really enjoyed painting it. I so wish I had taken more photos that evening. It had just rained and the reflections were wonderful! I spent the day cleaning out my junk room. I actually call it my Wildwood room because I decorated it the summer we took the kids to Wildwood. We had such a good time I wanted to remember the summer at the beach all year. But over the last few years it has turned into the junk room....kind of like the spare closet. We are having a big garage sale next weekend so it was time to clean out!

No comments: