Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Headed to Chicago! SOLD

'The Bean' 5x7 pastel
I am headed to Chicago today for my son's graduation from SAIC. We are so excited for him and it will be even more special to attend because Corey designed the Commencement Program and tickets. Actually his designs were chosen for all of the school's end of the year events! He has really worked hard and done well. He is excited to be starting an internship with VSA in Chicago. Here is a little bit about what they do taken from their website:
VSA is an independent branding collective that harnesses the power of ideas to help companies achieve their purpose.Since 1982, our 150-person firm’s creativity has contributed to the success of some of the world’s most respected organizations, through forging a reason for being, inspiring internal audiences and engaging consumers. VSA attacks every challenge in a platform-unlimited, results-driven manner.
I may not be posting for a few days so I will leave you with this painting of the Cloudgate sculpture in Chicago. Also know as the 'Bean' it is a fantastic place for a Chicago photo op!





2 comments:

Cmichaudart said...

Congratulations...you should be proud!

Susannah said...

Congrats Corey! and Karen and your entire family! You must be bursting!
Heck I'm proud of him and I just follow his mama's blog, so I can only imagine how y'all will feel holding those programs in your hands!