Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Datura Bloom 5x7 pastel

'Datura Bloom Study' 5x7 pastel
I am back from New Mexico after a fantastic time at the IAPS convention. It was great to see friends from all over the country and meet so many new ones. The pastel family is truly a family. If you haven't had a chance to attend a convention mark your calender for 2013! I have so much to share and I will keep posting until I run out of stories! I have a lot of things to do around the house but I couldn't resist painting today. I started two larger paintings and finished this small study of a Datura bloom. Tomorrow night is my first summer pastel class and it is Georgia O'Keeffe Night. We will be painting big and bold flowers and I am looking forward to class. I still have space so let me know if you would like to come!
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $45 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments: