Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A New Painting Challenge! Sunflowers!


I am excited to share my new daily painting challenge. 100 Sunflowers in 100 days. I painted a sunflower yesterday and thought....why not make this into a challenge. I have been thinking about a new challenge but nothing was exciting to me. This idea has got me fired up! I was even dreaming about it which is always a good sign. I will be doing a sunflower painting a day for 100 days. Each one will be 6x6 and will be from many sunflower references and not just a variation on a single flower. I will be experimenting with different techniques and surfaces and will post each new painting with details on my special sunflower blog www.paintingsunflowers.blogspot.com
I will post them here occasionally but you can choose to get email updates at the new blog. I invite you to visit often or even join me and paint your own sunflowers!


This painting is available for $75



No comments: