Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Taking down my Landscape Variations


'Blue Landscape Variation' 5x7 pastel
'Orange Landscape Variation' 5x7 pastel
It is time that I take my remaining Landscape Variations down from my studio wall. This was a project I did last year. I painted 100 variations of the same simple landscape, all of them 5x7. I hung them all together on my wall using paper crickets. (great little thumbtacks) I have enjoyed looking at them and remembering all of the things that they taught me. But now I need to make room for my new challenge.....100 6x6 sunflower pastels. See my challenge blog here. I have sold many of the landscapes but I still have some available and will be offering them for sale for $65 each. If you would like to read more about my Landscape Variation project you can visit my project blog here.

Bid on the Blue Landscape Variation HERE

1 comment:

erifili said...

Like them.