Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pastel Workshop in Asheville NC

There are still some openings in my pastel workshop for the Appalachian Pastel Society the weekend of November 12th. The focus will be painting meadows and wildflowers. On Saturday Nov 12 I will be doing a presentation and demo for the monthly meeting of APS. This will be followed by a three hour workshop during which we will explore seeing color in meadows and wildflowers, achieving depth and dealing with green in the landscape. On Sunday I will teach another workshop (full day) exploring wildflowers and meadows in depth...we will explore wet underpainting techniques and more intimate close-ups of wildflowers such as daisies, queen annes lace and poppies. I am looking forward to a great weekend of sharing and painting. Please let me know if you would like more information! kemstudios@yahoo.com

No comments: