Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Daisies ll A new Series SOLD

'Daisy Chain ll' 8x10 pastel
I had the pleasure of painting another version of the daisies for my evening class last night. I took the same reference photo and interpreted it in a vertical format. I did a watercolor underpainting again on Uart paper. I think I am now warmed up for my Wildflower workshop in Asheville!

Local friends!! Please be sure to plan on stopping by my Open Studio next Saturday the 19th from 10-4. I am participating in the Artists of Northwest Georgia Studio Tour along with at least 11 other artists. Visit our site for information and tour map HERE
Come see where I paint and teach. I will be painting! I will also have plenty of work in all price ranges for holiday shopping! This year I will be having a drawing for a framed painting and 5% of the proceeds of the Studio Tour sales will be donated to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. I hope to see you this year!

No comments: