|A Collection of Original Pastel Minis 2.5 x 3.5 each|
SOLD #12, #25, #5,#14,#18,#22
- You need to have Picasa. (read more about it and download it HERE) Open Picasa and look through your photo library for the photos you want for your collage.
- Select the photos and click on the push pin to put them in your holding area.
- Click on the 'Create' tab and choose Picture Collage.
- You now have choices to make about the type of collage you want....grid, picture pile. You can also add borders, rearrange photos and other effects. Play around with it to see the possibilities.
- When you are happy with you collage click on the Create button. I like to click on export to copy the collage into 'My Pictures' in Windows. This way I have all of my collages in one folder.
|aceo 'Beach' 2.5 x 3.5 pastel SOLD|
|aceo 'Sunflowers' 3.5 x 2.5 pastel SOLD|