|'Garden Delight I' 4x6 pastel sold|
|'Garden Delight II' 4x6 pastel $40|
|Demo photos from top left across|
- Sketch my design and block in darks with watercolor.
- Add more darks and hints of orange and green. Let darks start to dry.
- Add more yellows and bright greens.
- Start adding pastel beginning with darks. Complete the background shapes before starting flowers.
- Block in cool blue and purple petals.
- Work on centers of flowers layering yellows.
- Now I add the pale yellow and very light yellow (almost white) to the petals.
- Put in some stems and more hints of golden yellow in the background (these are black eyed susans)