2018 Workshop Details Coming Soon! click here
Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction

Thursday, March 07, 2013

Study Art this Spring

'Built with Love'        8x10        pastel on textured board  ©Karen Margulis
click here to purchase $145
I am on Spring Break this week. Yes we came to Chicago and are in the middle of a snow storm, but I did get some great photos for next years winter landscape paintings. While on break I am working on new blog post ideas and my lesson plans for my Spring pastel classes. It will be a 4 week session and here is a sampling of what we will be working on. Usually I try to have my blog readers follow along with us.
  • Value made easy....why it is important...with exercises to make it fun!
  • Color harmony...how to have color harmony in your paintings and how to use those neutrals.
  • Composition...learn to be the director of your painting.
  • Edges and detail
If you are in the Atlanta area I have openings for the March session. I am teaching on Tuesday mornings from 9:30-12:30 at the Art School of Sandy Springs and on Wednesday mornings and evenings at my Marietta studio. If you need more information or would like to join a class, email me!

For those of you who have asked I will be starting my online mentoring sessions very soon. I will be taking five students per month so if you are interested email me and let me know. kemstudios@yahoo.com

1 comment:

pattisjarrett said...

Great options and opportunities. Online mentoring might be a good option for me eventually.