Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, June 03, 2013

Blooms,Barns and Birds...Day 2 on the Road

 

Another long day on the road as we drove across Oklahoma and into Texas. No time to paint but we took a little detour for some of the best scenery of the drive. After road fatigue from too many miles on I-40 we decided to get off and drive along an access road. In just a few miles we saw some great old barns....

 

We saw a wonderful Scissor tailed Flycatcher perform aerial acrobatics....

 

A noisy Red Winged Blackbird on a fence....

 

Lots of great wildflowers which I will be painting!

Tomorrow we will make our way to Albuquerque and who knows what we might see!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see some great painting inspiration. I like taking scenic routes, to actually see where I have been.

Verlene said...

This is cool!