Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, November 10, 2016

It is Time to Plan! 2017 Pastel Workshops Announced!

'Among my Friends'        9x12        pastel       ©Karen Margulis
available $155
 It is going to be another busy year!  I am looking forward to all of the wonderful plans I have for 2017. Along with my workshops we are busy planning a wedding which is very exciting.  I have put together a fun workshop schedule with both studio and plein air opportunities in some of my favorite places.

I love meeting artists and having the opportunity to share and make new friends. My workshops are packed with as much information as I can possible fit into the few days we have together. We work hard and have FUN!  I hope you will consider joining one of my workshops in 2017. Have a look at the schedule below and here.  Feel free to contact me with any questions.




 Painting notes:  Today's daily painting is 9x12 on dark gray canon mi-teintes paper. I chose to paint my favorite motif....wildflowers in any season speak to me. These spent blooms against the distant blue mountain grabbed my attention.

CLICK TO ENLARGE

3 comments:

Maria said...

Have you ever thought about doing a workshop in northwestern Spain? I would love to attend one of your workshops, but, unless I win a substantial lottery, I simply can't afford to travel to one. Your blog and Facebook Time help, but it's not the same as attending a workshop. Just an idea!

robertsloan2art said...

Great schedule! I hope to get to one of your workshops one day, it'll take some work and won't be this year but they sound so wonderful. Have fun at IAPS!

Today's painting is lovely, but sends a shiver through me. It's been getting cold here and your painting just sings with that chill. Captures the season and atmosphere perfectly.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much again Karen for what you are showing and sharing with us!

I just did a digital painting using your second most popular YouTube video. Here is the link to my painting on the ArtRage forum:

<a href="https://forums.artrage.com/showthread.php?51870-UArt-Pastel-sanded-paper-color-in-RGB&p=512133#post512133</a>

I most defiantly will be following you here and on YT. Someday soon; when I retire, I want to start back up with real pastels. I may come a calling and will need proper guidance. Thanks again Karen!

Kindest regards,
Robert