Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, February 22, 2018

New 2018 Workshops Added! Come Paint with Me!

'Wind Over the Dunes'         18x24        pastel      ©Karen Margulis
available $450
Workshop season has begun! Last week I got off to a great start with a wonderful workshop in Florida. I always love meeting and sharing with the artists who come to the workshops. Many times we are Facebook friends or have communicated by email or through Patreon. So we often feel like old friends even before we officially meet live and in person!

Come join me at a workshop!

If you follow my blog then we are friends! I may not know you but I am writing for you every day. I would love the opportunity to share with you in person. My workshops are filled with tips, techniques, demos, inspiration, motivation and fun! (and goodies) Registration is now open for New Mexico and Vermont and I just added a one day workshop in LaGrange IL! The details and links to register are below.

La Grange, IL One Day workshop
http://www.lagrangeartleague.org/store/p139/A_Simple_Approach_to_More_Expressive_Pastels_WORKSHOP.html

Santa Barbara, CA May 18-20  Expressive Pastels: Loosen Up and Add Spice to your Paintings. Details and registration: http://www.s-c-a-p-e.org/about-3-1/


Vermont, Plein air and studio in beautiful Vermont! One spot left! Hyde Park, VT
JUNE 21-24, 2018
MAKINGCOLORSVIBRATE IN THELANDSCAPE
SIGN UP CONTACT:
Diane Szlachetka


Pecos NM, October 4-9  4 day Plein Air  $800 total. Workshop includes 4 days of instruction, 5 nights lodging 3 meals a day!
http://pecosmonastery.org/Schools/School_of_Fine_Arts/Karen_Margulis_s_Plein_Air_Pastel_Workshop/index.html

Lexington, Kentucky! August plein air. Details coming soon!


The demo from Florida on my easel!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just signed up for the LaGrange date! I am SO EXCITED!!

Rosie