Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Question for You About Signatures

'Spring Breeze'            8x10        pastel        ©Karen Margulis
available $145
I am contemplating a signature change. I have been using my initial in a block letter format since my very first painting. I have my reasons for thinking of a change. Signatures are more important than we sometimes believe. At least I never gave too much thought about the impact my signature has on my painting and my art journey.

I want to explore this subject in more detail and I'd love your input for a future post. If you can help me by answering the following questions in the comment section below.

How do you sign your paintings? Full name, initials, one name?
What do you use to sign a pastel painting?
Where do you place your signature?


Thanks in advance for your help!  If you'd like to see a video demo of this painting you can see my Facebook live replay over on my Facebook page. Link is here.



No comments: